Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How do I secure a job in japan 2022/9/21 17:33
Hello, I am a 16 year old student taking o levels this year, and I wish to enroll in a japanese music university and work as a musician in Japan, after enrolling in the singapore polytechnic to get a music diploma.
Here's a link to the course https://www.sp.edu.sg/mad/dmad-course/sm/overview
Would this be possible? Or perhaps going to jc be better? Thank you for reading my post.
by Rinko (guest)  

Re: How do I secure a job in japan 2022/9/23 01:09
To be honest, it's a bit of a difficult answer as your question is multi layered.

Do you want to complete university in Japan? Do you want a music job while in university?
Do you want a music job which gives you permanent residency?

The first question is probably be the easiest to get a yes to.

I'm guessing your Singaporean so speak English fluently. That means you'll need to find a Japanese university which has your degree in English which might be difficult.

I don't have your answers as it is quite niche and your polite response stopped most of the "won't happen crowd" from showing up. It might not happen, but I don't know enough
by mfedley rate this post as useful

Re: How do I secure a job in japan 2022/9/30 00:20
@Rinko

Genuinely curious here, how keen/motivated/desperate are you to secure a job in Japan via the route that you've planned out in your post?

Not meaning to discourage you or anything of the sort, but it's been 9 days since you first posted, a week since the first reply and you've yet to answer.
by itellitasitis (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How do I secure a job in japan 2022/9/30 05:00
by ortodont (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread