Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Limousine bus from Narita to Ikebukuro 2022/9/24 15:08
It's been 3 years since our last trip to Japan - so excited to book flight to go back in Nov!

Not sure if things has changed, but in the past we stay in Ikebukuro flying into Haneda. This time we are flying into Narita. We normally like the convenience of the limousine bus to the hotel, but I just visited the website and didn't see Narita to Ikebukuro possible...Are there no longer limousine bus going from Narita to Ikebukuro? Or am I missing something?
by darthBL  

Re: Limousine bus from Narita to Ikebukuro 2022/9/24 15:23
Transportation services to/from Narita Airport are currently still much reduced from pre-corona times, because of the near absence of foreign travelers and the reduced oversea travel activity of Japanese people. And indeed Ikebukuro is currently not served. However, with the resumption of international tourism you can expect the situation to change a lot over the coming weeks and months. Many suspended bus lines will likely resume service.

It may be of interest to you, though, that Willer Express started a discount bus line between Narita Airport and Ikebukuro:
https://willerexpress.com/en/bus_search/chiba/narita_airport/tokyo/all...

by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Limousine bus from Narita to Ikebukuro 2022/9/24 15:38
Thanks Uji for your help through the years!
by darthBL rate this post as useful

Re: Limousine bus from Narita to Ikebukuro 2022/9/24 16:53
You are welcome! Have a wonderful trip!
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Limousine bus from Narita to Ikebukuro 2022/9/24 17:23
Yes, the schedules have been cut dramatically for the Limousine bus and a lot of other bus services to the airports that served domestic travelers, not just international visitors. My local service to Narita by bus has been cancelled for over 2 1/2 years (run by Odakyu the rail company), because the demand simply does not exist currently. Last I looked at the schedules they were still going to the bus terminals, but not hotels. Will take a while yet before full service is resumed (and that includes some of the train services).
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread