Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

How long is the wait time at Haneda airport? 2022/10/2 01:46
Do I need to wait hours after arriving at Haneda airport? Is the process of custom checking very long?

Thanks.
by AprilMei  

Re: How long is the wait time at Haneda airport? 2022/10/2 14:48
No one knows as visitor numbers are increasing massively.

But no pcr tests now, so you shouldn't be waiting hours like the past 6 months.
by h (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How long is the wait time at Haneda airport? 2022/10/3 00:57
I re-entered Japan in August and it only took slightly longer than usual, not too bad though, got out in less than an hour cos I had a connecting flight to catch. It likely took about 30 -40 minutes or so? Had my app all up and ready to go, plus I'm a resident so that helped too.

I think with the abolishment of the blue, yellow, red zoned countries scheme the only limiting factor will be the sheer number of tourists wanting to enter the country... and that's something that hasn't happened yet so no one can tell for certain how long it will take.
by King of the World (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How long is the wait time at Haneda airport? 2022/10/3 09:48
Recent reports I have seen indicate less than an hour. I'm picking someone up from Haneda next week, so I'll have at least one additional data point then.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: How long is the wait time at Haneda airport? 2022/10/3 11:43
Thank you all for responding to my question. I will be arriving on Wednesday.
by AprilMei rate this post as useful

Re: How long is the wait time at Haneda airport? 2022/10/3 12:01
Pre-covid, I always found Haneda a lot smoother than Narita. Smaller airport, less international flight compared to Narita which means less crowd/immigration queue. But I always arrived around 6am in the morning as compared to Narita which usually I arrived at later hour, and I didn't travel on the peak of the of the season (e.g. May, October). During my trips, the clearance took around 30-40 mins from disembarking until receiving my luggage.
by Moccy rate this post as useful

Re: How long is the wait time at Haneda airport? 2022/10/3 13:45
@Moccy

Thatfs pretty long to me. But now I will think of it as lucky if I can get out of the airport within one hour. I have my SOS App ready, hope it helps.
by AprilMei rate this post as useful

reply to this thread