Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Haneda T3 Shower Rooms open? 2022/10/12 03:38
Hey guys,

I was wondering if the "Shower Rooms ANNEX" in Haneda Terminal 3 are open and accessible from outside (i.e. after immigration, customs etc.).
The interactive map marks them as closed, the normal website however has no such remarks.

Can anyone confirm their status?
Many thanx

Jan
by DrRodriges  

Re: Haneda T3 Shower Rooms open? 2022/10/13 21:42
Sorry for pushing this, but someone here just has to have that information ;)
Thank you!
by DrRodriges rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda T3 Shower Rooms open? 2022/10/13 23:20
Uhh I went out via Narita in late July and I passed by some facilities that looked like a shower room, had people coming out with wet hair and all, looked open and running. Sorry can't give any info on Haneda cos I missed my connecting flight thanks to bad weather, but I think it should be?

According to their website it says it is currently not in operation, but this could just be not updated in time for the re-opening. If you absolutely must know, why not give them a ring yourself and find out?

Here's their number I got off their website for you. 03-6428-0684
by King of the World (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda T3 Shower Rooms open? 2022/10/15 02:11
Thank you kotw for your reply and time.

Taking a shower after a long haul flight has become a habit for us for some time now. Especially with early arrivals it helps me very much to endure the first long day in the new time zone. I can highly recommend it ;)
Personally I also think it definitely should be open, but one never knows and I heared about staff shortages in Japan as well as everywhere in the world.

Calling them didn't come to mind, but I think I first ended up on a different (mobile) website that didn't have the number.
However, I decided to first send an e-mail enquiry and see if I get a reply in time.

After all, there is not much I can change about the situation anyway ^_^° but being sure beforehand would be nice.
by DrRodriges rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda T3 Shower Rooms open? 2022/10/17 17:03
Hi, not sure if its in T3 but saw someone tweet recently that they took a shower in sakura lounge haneda.
by Kitaboi rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda T3 Shower Rooms open? 2022/10/17 17:24
Not able to edit posts? Just to add , saw the suite lounge also open with shower facilities. Pretty sure that is T3.
by Kitaboi rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda T3 Shower Rooms open? 2022/10/20 17:49
So this is what they replied to my Email enquiry:

The shower rooms are still closed (I can confirm this for October 16th).

Lounges are only accessible from departure, not arrival. Here are the options for arriving passengers

------
Concerning your inquiry, shower facilities currently available are as below.

■The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda -REFRESH ROOM-

TEL:03-6830-1111

https://www.the-royalpark.jp/the/tokyohaneda/en/

■First Cabin -short stay-

TEL:03-5757-8755

https://first-cabin.jp/hotels/15

■POWER LOUNGE CENTRAL in Terminal2 *fees apply

TEL:03-5757-8289

https://tokyo-haneda.com/en/floor/terminal2/3rd_floor.html?pin=map1,SE...

※Additional 1,050 yen is required to use the shower facilities.

-------
by DocRod (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread