Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Booking the Tokyo Kyushu Ferry 2022/10/17 00:46
How can I book the Tokyo Kyushu Ferry? - https://tqf.co.jp/en/

It's a simple question, and it might be tempting to answer "click [Online Booking] on the side". But exactly therein lies the problem. They seem to be having some kind of trouble, as you should see when you yourself click it: https://imgur.com/a/XvTNq6J

What's worse is that I can't find for the life of me, a way to let them know, to contact them. I feel it's vitally important for them, especially in this day and age, that online booking works. They might not realise what's going on. And it's impossible to know whether this is a deliberate thing, a way to keep foreigners from booking during the pandemic or something...

So, what should I do? Calling them up ain't gonna work - my Japanese is nowhere near good enough to go through a booking (and from experience, I suspect neither is their English). And I see no e-mail address or anything. I guess I can make a booking at the counter once I'm there, but I mean, really? What's your advice please?
by thany  

Re: Booking the Tokyo Kyushu Ferry 2022/10/17 08:06
I click on you link and it has online reservation at the bottom. Gotta make an account first though by the looks of it. It has selectable languages. So dunno how you are missing it.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Booking the Tokyo Kyushu Ferry 2022/10/17 08:09
Sorry you pic took a while to load. I am not getting the same error. Might be regions cannot access.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Booking the Tokyo Kyushu Ferry 2022/10/17 08:15
I havenft tried because it asks me to create a user. But some Japanese internet pages have a problem that they arenft fully functioning from outside of Japan. So maybe try once again when you are in Japan.
Also did you try the Japanese version of their web page?
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Booking the Tokyo Kyushu Ferry 2022/10/17 08:50
Looks like your IP address got blacklisted for some reason. Try a different internet access point.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Booking the Tokyo Kyushu Ferry 2022/10/17 09:16
I don't know if this is the same issue I had trying to reserve a ryokan room in Japan from abroad. I read/write Japanese, so I go straight to the ryokan web site and type in all the info (name, dates, e-mail address, phone number, etc.) required for the reservation. When I click the RESERVE button, it goes into a thinking mode..., and eventually spits out an ERROR. This happened at more than several sites. I think they all use the same software.

by kamahen (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread