Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Golf bag on Nankai Airport train to KIX 2022/11/6 13:25
Would I be able to bring my travelling golf bag 128cm x 42cm x 36 cm, weighing 10kg, on the Nankai Express or Rapit train from Namba to KIX?

Someone will leave the bag at Swissotel Nankai Osaka hotel on 15 Nov. I will only be checking after 6pm on 15 Nov. My departure from KIX is at 11am on 16 Nov.

What alternatives are there?

Is it possible to reserve large luggage storage on the Nankai train if I buy the ticket on 15 Nov.?

A friend is driving to KIX several days earlier and can drop the golf bag at KIX. But I am unable to be at KIX when he is there. Is he able to arrange storage of the golf bag at KIX without me, my passport or my air ticket being there??
by Elizabeth (guest)  

Re: Golf bag on Nankai Airport train to KIX 2022/11/6 17:48
I am not sure whether I fully understand your situation, but I recommend to consider sending your golf bag from the golf course where you last played directly to KIX (assuming that your last round is within about a week within your departure). Alternatively, it would be acceptable to bring the golf bag onto the train. No reservations are needed. It could just be uncomfortable during rush hours.

Delivery services in Japan have a special golf bad service:
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2278.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread