Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kansai airport to Miyajima 2022/12/3 17:51
My flight arrival at Kansai airport 10.30 pm, are we able to catch the train from Kansai airport tonMiyajima? What time is last Shinkansen train leave Osaka? Where can I check the train timeable? The last train from Hiroshima to miyajima?
Lena
by Lena (guest)  

Re: Kansai airport to Miyajima 2022/12/4 08:05
Not a chance! The last ferry departs around 22:30!

It takes around 3.5 hours to travel from Kansai Airport to Miyajima.

Timetables can be looked up here:
https://world.jorudan.co.jp/mln/en/?sub_lang=nosub
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2323.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai airport to Miyajima 2022/12/4 08:28
Consider staying overnight at KIX as by the time you go thru airport formalities, most transportation services will be reduced.
The next morning, you can travel from KIX -Hiroshima easily.
ie, KIX->Shin Osaka->Hiroshima

Look at the links above to plan your journey.
by aa (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai airport to Miyajima 2022/12/4 12:06
The front page of the JR West website has a timetable finder.

I'd say you'd need to stay overnight at KIX then travel the next morning.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai airport to Miyajima 2022/12/4 12:33
My flight arrival about 10.30 pm, can we catch the train to miyajima mainland or Hiroshima. What last train leave Kansai airport & Hiroshima?
by Lena (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai airport to Miyajima 2022/12/4 13:48
Are you choosing to ignore the previous responses?
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai airport to Miyajima 2022/12/4 15:57
If you used the link I posted above, you could have found out that the last train connection of the day from Kansai Airport to Hiroshima departs the airport at 21:25. So, I am afraid you won't be able to make it to Hiroshima by train within the day. You could stay overnight at the airport or in central Osaka.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai airport to Miyajima 2022/12/4 16:29

My flight arrival about 10.30 pm, can we catch the train to miyajima mainland or Hiroshima.
Not to forget to add the time needed to clear immigration and customs. And also a possibility of your flight delay. Option one: stay the night, and take the train to Hiroshima the next morning.
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread