Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Worrying about my coe 2022/12/11 20:26
Hi. Ifm applying for coe (working) and itfs been one and half month. I used to apply for student coe via my japan universityfs staff. At that time they asked me for more information because I left some blank in the form. (Ifm not sure if they asked me before or after they submitted the form)
I told them the missing information and few months later my student coe got accepted.

Now what Ifm worrying about is, will I get rejected if I accidentally told a lie about my application history? (I told my current employer that I used to apply for coe once, and got accepted) .
by Dae (guest)  

Re: Worrying about my coe 2022/12/12 07:43
1,5 months isnft that long. See this other thread where people are posting their experience;
https://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+175176

I am confused though by your statement of lying in the application. If you did report incorrect information that obviously can be a problem.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Worrying about my coe 2022/12/12 22:13
You once applied for a CoE for a different type of visa, and you got accepted, it sounds like, and you too the same to your employer, correct? Then that should be no problem.

If you told your employer that you had never applied for a CoE, but in fact you had, and if the immigration authorities notices that through your passport number, if that is important to the immigration, they will simply ask your employer, who in turn will ask you about it. That might delay things a bit, but that should be about all.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread