Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Lockers at Arima Onsen? 2023/1/1 17:31
I have booked a night stay at Hanamusubi. I know they offer shuttle service to/from station/bus stop. I plan that once we arrive (by bus), to leave our luggage (2 pax) at a locker somewhere nearby for a couple-few hours so we can explore. Once itfs c/in time of 3pm we can call the hotel to fetch us. Where can we find lockers or left luggage facilities? Are there any at the bus stop or the station?

Thanks!
by Melanie Putra  

Re: Lockers at Arima Onsen? 2023/1/2 12:37
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lockers at Arima Onsen? 2023/1/2 12:39
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lockers at Arima Onsen? 2023/1/2 15:01
Thanks for the 2 links you sent. There seem to be quite a limited amount of large lockers. Is there any more luggage storage rooms either at the train & bus stations or the Tourist Information Center? I tried googling but canft find. I found the luggage storage apps - https://agasa-cloak.ecbo.io/en/jpn/city/hyogo/718, but again, found only 1 locker providerc
by Melanie Putra (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lockers at Arima Onsen? 2023/1/2 18:01
https://locker1.exblog.jp/24675740/

Do not bother searching for a locker, Ryokan Hanamusubi is very close to the bus terminal. You could either call the ryokan to pick you up, or, if you have hardly any luggage, walk and leave your luggage in the Ryokan , and come back to the town centre to spend your time before checking in.
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lockers at Arima Onsen? 2023/1/2 18:59
Hi Liem,

I am traveling with my brother who is close to 70 yrs old so trekking up to the ryokan isnft possible, even with no luggage. Thus, I hope the ryokan would be kind enough to either:
1. pick us up when we arrive at mid morning then we could try to walk down to town then pick us again at 3pm from town area to c/in. OR

2. Pick just our luggage so we can hang out in the town area), then come pick us later. I will try to email and ask..

Anyway, we may want to store our luggage in the town area after our check-outc
by Melanie putra (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lockers at Arima Onsen? 2023/1/2 19:45
Email them to ask would be the best solution. Normally hotels dont mind luggage being dropped off earlier. But wuth covid measures still in play, some hotels have been declining this recently.

I find it interesting you booking at Arima. I noted you said your 70yo brother cannot do the 800m walk from station to hotel. How do you plan on doing anything while there? The steps, ramps etc etc?
by h (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lockers at Arima Onsen? 2023/1/3 08:23
Ifm still reading up on Arima.. For a bit of exploration there are lots of climbing? We will be in Kyoto and I thought visiting an Onsen town for a night would be very interesting for an avid photographer like him. First time to Japan, getting to experience a ryokan stay with in-room kaiseki and onsen bathing. I too havenft been to Arima. Ifve been to Kinosaki but I think Arima is easier to get to from Kansai.
by Melanie Putra (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread