Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How and where I can get more of my money 2023/1/12 10:37
Hi, I'm in osaka now, I am wondering how I can get more of my us dollars so I can exchange for yen? I don't want to run out of yen before I will leave home. So if I can get my money so I can exchange here in osaka, where can I do this?
by Tim99  

Re: How and where I can get more of my money 2023/1/12 14:59
If you have a credit card, you can just go to a 7-11 and use the atm.
by h (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How and where I can get more of my money 2023/1/18 04:47
Just be aware that (if your credit card works like it does in the UK), cash advances have not only whatever transaction/conversion fee, but also incur interest from the moment you get your money. So I'd make sure that I could pay off the CC balance completely straight away if going that route.

Whenever I've been to Japan, I take some Yen with me, and then make a trip to 7-11 with my debit card when running low to get me to the end of the trip so if there is a one-time fee I only have to pay it once.
by Orangezorki rate this post as useful

Re: How and where I can get more of my money 2023/1/18 05:03
Thank you so much. I am now just back to the states. But I will return in the summer. I learned quite a lot.
by Tim99 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread