Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Drinks at Haneda Terminal 3 2023/1/13 12:55
Hey

I have departed from Haneda Terminal 3 (International terminal) once, many years ago, and I recall not seeing many options for purchasing bottled drinks after security and before boarding the flight.

In Heathrow there is a shop (WHSmith) that sells every thing from drinks to sandwiches and I am wondering if there a similar option now at Haneda? Or even vending machines where I can purchase bottled drinks?

I tried looking on Haneda's webpage and all of the convenience stores, I've noticed, are before security...

Thank you for your time.
by Kayla (guest)  

Re: Drinks at Haneda Terminal 3 2023/1/13 14:26
Vending machines are ubiquitous in Japan. Okay am certain there is more than one at T3
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Drinks at Haneda Terminal 3 2023/1/13 17:44
Did you take a look at the official floor map below? After security, customs and immigration at T3, there are several vending machines and a few places colored as "restaurants".

https://tokyo-haneda.com/en/floor/terminal3/3rd_floor.html
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Drinks at Haneda Terminal 3 2023/1/13 17:51
Note that Books & Drugs, which you can find details by clicking "Services" at the bottom of the map, also sell drinks.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Drinks at Haneda Terminal 3 2023/1/13 18:29
Dear Kayla,

yes, you will have good chances to get bottled drinks after getting trough security.

I flight back home via Haneda at last November and found a lot of options to get water and other refreshments. You will also get something to eat after security.

Greetings from Germany,
Vio
by Vio (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Drinks at Haneda Terminal 3 2023/1/14 11:21
Thank you everyone for your incredibly helpful replies!

I've taken a look at the floor guide and it's good to see there are plenty of vending machines.
I don't know if I just somehow missed them the last time that I was in Japan. But it's good to see that there are a number of available options now.
by Kayla (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread