Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hydrogen car in japan 2023/1/31 03:03
Can we buy Hydrogen car such as Toyota mirai or hyundai nexo or fuel cell bus in japan
by Zisan (guest)  

Re: Hydrogen car in japan 2023/2/4 22:14
You need millions of yen to buy hydrogen car
by Boris (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hydrogen car in japan 2023/2/6 08:05
Uncle Google says 7,106,000 yen for a Mirai. Current model launched Dec 2020 If I see the reports correctly.
They are not common, but I do see one in my neighbourhood occasionally. It is a car, and they are for sale, I'm sure your local dealer will sell you one (or any other car) as long as you have somewhere to park it and all the necessary insurances/expenses.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Hydrogen car in japan 2023/2/7 01:04
My japanese Bike,scooter price is 20000 yen
But i need 7 million yen for mirai car

Why japan made car price is so high in local market when we can buy japanese car in low price in foreign market
by Zisan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hydrogen car in japan 2023/2/7 05:32
Same car is starting from £54,000 in the UK. $50,000 in the US. They are not cheap in any market. Whether it is a good price or not, it seems normal that a brand new fuel cell car is many times more expensive than your scooter.
by LIZ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hydrogen car in japan 2023/2/7 06:11
I doubt your scooter cost 20000 jpy / 151 usd / 200aud / 300gbp. Unless it was a very ran down old used scooter.

Anyways, comparing a scooter with is a 15-20 times smaller than the size of a full size car is crazy. You'll pay 15-20 times the cost. Not withstanding the premium costings for buying newer technology.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hydrogen car in japan 2023/2/7 08:38
Why japan made car price is so high in local market
Because it is new, and an expensive technology with few units sold.
I can buy a used car for as little as 200,000 yen if I wanted - they are basically giving them away. A cheap new car can be around 1M to 1.5M yen. You chose to look at an expensive car so why are you complaining about the price. Just because someone wants a Ferrari, they don't complain about them being more expensive than a bicycle.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Hydrogen car in japan 2023/2/10 01:38
Arigatou Gozaimasu
by zisan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread