Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

From Koyasan to Kawayu with suitcase 2023/2/17 11:40
Hi,
I'm traveling from Osaka to Koyasan and plan to stay there one night and continue to Kawayu Onsen. I found out that there is only one bus per day. But even worse I jus read that the bus has no place to store suitcases. I travel very light; My suitcase is small (Total measurement 117 cm; they allow 90 cm). How strict are they?. They say I can pay the same as for a child to put the suitcase there, which I would do, but they also say not for sure in busy season. If i get there and I am not allowed to travel it seems I'm stuck. Do uber, taxis or private transportation exist?. Should I better try to go to Koyasan as a day trip and then go to Kawauyu through Kii Tanabe? I would hate to miss staying at the temple at Koyasan, but I'm not finding a way out. Help!!!
Thanks for your help
by Martha Ramirez (guest)  

Re: From Koyasan to Kawayu with suitcase 2023/2/17 14:45
Just go with a small bag for 1 night and ship your luggage to your next hotel by TaQBin. Then you are sure you can get in the bus. No nervousness.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread