Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Should I drive in Fukuoka? 2023/3/3 17:54
Planning to stay in Kyushu for 8 days and will need a car from Fukuoka to other regions down south, and plan to stay in Fukuoka for 3 nights. Do you think I need a car for those 3 days in Fukuoka, or am I better off starting the rental on day 4 when I leave Fukuoka? At least 1 day of Fukuoka, we will be traveling to Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine (so a car is probably needed), but the other 2 days we will probably visit Hakata/Tenjin/in door shopping areas only. If we stay near the Hakata station, does it make sense to drive to Tenjin (is parking/traffic ok within Fukuoka), or are we better off taking a train? (We are a family of 4 FYI). Thanks for your tips in advance!
by darthBL  

Re: Should I drive in Fukuoka? 2023/3/4 21:06
I strongly recommend you to buy JR kyushu fukuoka wide pass 2 day =3060 yen
by Meritage (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Should I drive in Fukuoka? 2023/3/4 23:07
In Fukuoka itself you wonft be needing a car. To Dazaifu you can go by public transport but if you have a car, that might be convenient. Expect that all parking will be paid parking.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread