Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

HND - Akihabara. Limousine Bus unavailable? 2023/3/7 00:24
Hello,

I am travelling to Japan in three weeks time, and I was wondering how to get from the airport to the hotel in Akihabara.

I would like to use the limousine bus, but whenever I try to look on the official website for their timetables it fails to load for me, but works for other stations. I browsed online to try and find the timetable, but I saw a post a few months ago which insinuated that the service from HND - Akihabara was no longer running. Is this still the case?

Failing the bus, what would be the best way to travel to the hotel? I'd be arriving in the country about 14:40, so say an hour or two to get through and collect the luggage. I would have one big suitcase and one medium; is it practical to use the trains?

Any tips or advice are greatly appreciated!
by samravster  

Re: HND - Akihabara. Limousine Bus unavailable? 2023/3/7 17:00
The HND-Akihabara line is still mostly suspended. In direction of the airport, 6 of 10 services are suspended. In direction of Akihabara, all 4 services are suspended:
https://www.limousinebus.co.jp/guide/timetable/suspension2023_h_0301.p...
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: HND - Akihabara. Limousine Bus unavailable? 2023/3/7 22:35
Why not take the train? There are many connections every hour. Google maps will tell you about it.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: HND - Akihabara. Limousine Bus unavailable? 2023/3/8 02:40
@Uji Thank you for your reply! So it is as I thought, then. Shame, but I'll have to make other arrangements then.

@LikeBike I know that trains exist, and I have looked at google maps to see the regular routes in case the limousine bus wasn't in operation, so please don't suggest that I haven't done my homework.
by samravster rate this post as useful

reply to this thread