Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Vaccine Passport - Domestic Flights in Japan 2023/3/8 11:56
Hi All,

I will be travelling from Australia to Japan and I understand that the vaccine requirements for Japan is 3 doses. I currently have two and I will be getting a PCR test 72 hours prior to my departure.

Once I land in Tokyo, I will be making my way to Hokkaido, and from Hokkaido I will fly to Osaka on Peach airlines.

My question is, do I need to take another PCR test when I fly from Hokkaido to Osaka or are the vaccine passport requirements only applicable for international flights? For context, I have two doses, but I haven't applied for my booster.

Thanks everyone!
by Scottstots  

Re: Vaccine Passport - Domestic Flights in Japan 2023/3/9 08:26
You don't need any tests for domestic flights. The test requirements are related to entering the country, and it looks like the requirements will be abolished in May 8.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Vaccine Passport - Domestic Flights in Japan 2023/3/9 09:20
Wouldn't it be easier and cheaper all round to just get your booster and be sure you meet all requirements?
by Denis C rate this post as useful

reply to this thread