Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Luggage 2023/3/10 19:24
We are travelling from Tokyo and finishing in Osaka for 3 weeks then will travel from Osaka to Bali for another 3 weeks. These are two completely different holidays in terms of clothing so I was planning on packing 2 separate cases, medium soft cases 26 inch/67cm, one for Japan and one for Bali with a weeks worth of clothing for two in each so not overfilled. I understand that we can travel with this size without a reservation on the train. I also understand that luggage can be transferred easily. Would we be able to transfer the Bali case when we get to Tokyo onto our final hotel or is three weeks too long for it to be held.
Thank you any other ideas are greatly received.
by Pinky29  

Re: Luggage 2023/3/11 07:52
Speak with your hotel. It might just about work out. You could try to:
Keep luggage with you until you leave Tokyo, then ship with TaQBin to your last hotel in Japan asking them (TaQBin) to hold the luggage (there is a limit to this. I donft remember 7 or 10 days). Then have it delivered to your last hotel and ask them to hold it for a few days before you arrive.

I also remember a similar question on this forum a few weeks ago. And I think someone (AK?) advised about some long term luggage storage place in Tokyo. I couldnft find that old thread now.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage 2023/3/11 08:00
I guess you mean this one. A similar question:
https://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+177167
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread