Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can you throw these items in the trash? 2023/3/20 16:05
I'm trying to get rid of a few items from my apartment that aren't your every day trash. There is an old, wooden bed frame that can be dismantled and taken apart that I'm trying to get rid of, but I've here there are some things that can't be picked up that are too big and bulky like refrigerators and such.

If I broke down the pieces and throw them into the trash, is there any issue with it?
by Tom (guest)  

Re: Can you throw these items in the trash? 2023/3/20 18:31
How you dispose trash depends on the municipal. If you could tell us what city you are throwing it away in, perhaps someone could search information for you. It's usually written in English in the city's official website. You can also discuss it with your landlord.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Can you throw these items in the trash? 2023/3/20 23:56
There is an entire brochure with instructions how to through away things. And where to call for pickup of bulky items and how to pay for it. As PP said it should alll be on the homepage of your municipality or you might have received a booklet when you moved in.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Can you throw these items in the trash? 2023/3/22 11:39
I ended up finding the website and to buy the disposal ticket and to call to have them pick it up. Thanks for your help. :)
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread