Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Starting Business in Japan 2023/4/3 22:41
Hi every one i am living in Japan from last 7 years in this period i work in Japanese companies-as of now i want to start my own business and for that i need captail amount that i can work with—-i need Loan from a bank that i can start my own work i register my license a year ago due to family reasons i can not do business at that time but now this time i am looking to start business- did bank give loan to a person who want to start new business—i have a family here wife is permanent visa holder and my kids are studying in Japan-could any one give me any suggestion please
by David (guest)  

Re: Starting Business in Japan 2023/4/4 09:11
Ask a bank.
Ask city hall.

No good asking the internet about your personals when you give no info.

That is my suggestion.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Starting Business in Japan 2023/4/4 10:54
wife is permanent visa holder
Not you, so maybe hard time trying to get loan from bank.
What licence ? What business ? Sole proprietor GK or KK ?

could any one give me any suggestion please
Type Starting Business in Japan in Google search box and you will see wonder ...

by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Starting Business in Japan 2023/4/4 12:45
borrowing money (from banks) is independent from starting business.
they are not gamblers. to borrow money, you have to show that your business has been well done already.
what you need to do is that you invest YOUR money to your business and get a good result at first. (it means you have started your business.)
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Starting Business in Japan 2023/4/4 13:28
There are different aspects to starting a business on your own (versus being employed).

As far as I know:
Youfd need to have a correct resident status to be able to do that. You would either have to have a resident status based on family relationship without any restriction on work (I am not familiar with what the spouse of permanent resident is allowed to), or if you donft have that, apply for and get a gbusiness manager/investorh status (apply with a business plan, which needs to be solid).

If you need additional funding - if you need a bank loan - banks usually require that the borrower already holds a gpermanent residenth status.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Starting Business in Japan 2023/4/4 18:24
Thanks to all those who reply me—-currently i am on a status of Spouse of permanent and on that status i can do business i can study and as well as i can do work in company—i am looking to start car business and for that i required Loan. And i know that kind of people who donft have permanent visa but they are getting loans from bank but they canft help me and also they are not giving any information
by david (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Starting Business in Japan 2023/4/5 07:57
What security are you offering for a loan? Banks don't just give new businesses money.
For example, if you have a house worth 10 million yean, you can guarantee a loan of 5 million, and if you don't pay it back, the bank gets your house to sell to recover funds.
As a non-permanent resident you will have more difficulty as you will be classified as a higher risk.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread