Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Luggage delivery service from Ueno Station 2023/4/7 12:09
Anyone knows where can I find luggage delivery services such as the Yamato Transport around Ueno station?

And does anyone know whether or not i can deliver my luggage from Tokyo to hotels in Matsumoto?

Thank you
by LimanJS  

Re: Luggage delivery service from Ueno Station 2023/4/7 23:37
If you have an address, Yamato can send it via Ta-Q-bin from most convenience stores like 7-Eleven.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage delivery service from Ueno Station 2023/4/8 00:30
Do we need to call and inform our next destination where the luggage will be send to? (Eg next hotel)
by LimanJS rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage delivery service from Ueno Station 2023/4/8 02:57
I have used this service on the last 12 trips to Japan. If you are sending it to your hotel, any check on the hotel's computer will show you as an upcoming guest with a reservation. Hotels are used to this service and receive luggage on a daily basis, so there's no need to contact them ahead of time.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage delivery service from Ueno Station 2023/4/8 06:18
If you are staying at a hotel in Tokyo you can also ship your luggage directly from the hotel. (The vast majority of hotels offer that service)
Otherwise a 7/11 will do.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage delivery service from Ueno Station 2023/5/17 00:24
Hi,
is it better to use 7-11 to send my luggage or to go directly to the Yamato Transport office?

Thank you!
by LimanJS rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage delivery service from Ueno Station 2023/5/17 08:11
It won't make any practical difference whether you go to a depot, hail a truck in the street, or send from a convenience store, so do whatever is easiest.

To assist the hotel staff, hotels often ask you to write your hotel arrival date somewhere on the package/bag, so they know how best to store your item (eg. in a back room if you are arriving in a few days vs near the reception desk if you arriving that day).
by insecteater rate this post as useful

reply to this thread