Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokorozawa, Saitama? 2023/4/18 07:57
is tokorozawa a good place for solo female travellers to live? Im trying to move to japan and I was wondering in Tokorozawa was a good place that i can walk around alone
by solowoman (guest)  

Re: Tokorozawa, Saitama? 2023/4/18 11:11
As said in some previous questions from you. There arenft really any unsafe places for a woman to walk around alone at night. Except in the mountains.
So yes, Tokorozawa is okay. As are many other places in Saitama.
Maybe you should think of where you will spend your day (doing what?) before deciding on a city to live.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Tokorozawa, Saitama? 2023/4/25 04:40
Do you think it's a good place to teach because that's what I'm planning to do once I get there
by solowoman (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokorozawa, Saitama? 2023/4/25 07:26
You seem to be going at it in the wrong way. The more logical way is:
1) find a job
2) get a visa
3) come to Japan
4) decide where to live

If you restrict your options of getting a job to Tokorozawa and around, it will be more harder to find a job.
Why are you so determined that only Saitama is the place you want to live? If you have family / friends there Ifd understand, but as you are asking anonymous people on the internet, it doesnft seem that you have already a connection to Saitama.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread