Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Buy Koyasan World HeritageTicket in Hashimoto 2023/4/18 23:31
Hi,

my husband and I are planning a trip from Nara to Koyasan.
I have researched the routes and seems like that the best way to travel would be to take the JR train to Hashimoto station and transfer to the Nankai Railway there.

We would love to purchase the Koyasan-World Heritage Ticket.

Would it be possible to do that in Hashimoto? Is there a Nankai office there?

Thank you all in advance :)
by Elena (guest)  

Re: Buy Koyasan World HeritageTicket in Hashimoto 2023/4/19 08:03
Yes, you can buy it at Hashimoto Station. The cost is 2,360 yen for the regular version and 2,730 yen for the limited express version. But note that the ticket is not valid between Hashimoto and Namba.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Buy Koyasan World HeritageTicket in Hashimoto 2023/4/19 09:56
I have researched the routes and seems like that the best way to travel would be to take the JR train to Hashimoto station and transfer to the Nankai Railway there.

How did you research the routes and what do you think is the best way? As I checked the routes with Google map, Navitime and Jorudan, every search shows the fastest way is via Shin-imamiya (vir JR from JR Nara) or Namba (via Kintetsu from Kintetsu Nara). If you stick to JR line then JR Wakayama line from Oji to Hashimoto is the answer, but keep in mind that the Wakayama line is not frequent (one train per hour).
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Buy Koyasan World HeritageTicket in Hashimoto 2023/4/19 09:56

How did you research the routes and what do you think is the best way? As I checked the routes with Google map, Navitime and Jorudan, every search shows the fastest way is via Shin-imamiya (vir JR from JR Nara) or Namba (via Kintetsu from Kintetsu Nara). If you stick to JR line then JR Wakayama line from Oji to Hashimoto is the answer, but keep in mind that the Wakayama line is not frequent (one train per hour).
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Buy Koyasan World HeritageTicket in Hashimoto 2023/4/19 20:28
Thank you both for your answers :)
by Elena (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread