Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Bus pass and itinerary Hirayu onsen 2023/5/2 23:55
Hello
My intended itinerary by public transportation
Day 1 Shinjuku to Takayama spending 2 hours around the old streets area . Than to HIrayu onsen. ( night Hirayu onsen)
Day 2 relax at Hirayu onsen (Night Hirayu onsen)
Day 3 HIrayu onsen to Matsumoto (night matsumoto)
Day 4 Matsumoto to Yudanaka
Is there any pass that covers the way? A bus pass?
I saw the nohi bus from shinjuku to takayama and also looked at the train ( maybe i will use a jr pass)
Trying to search for a bus/ train from takayama to hirayu around 15 16 hours the navi app shows a train ?
Thanks
by New Japan trip (guest)  

Re: Bus pass and itinerary Hirayu onsen 2023/5/3 06:01
Alps wide Free passport 4 days=11000 yen
Valid Takayama ,gero, shirakawago, okuhida, kamikochi, matsumoto unlimited travel 4days
by Ittefaq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus pass and itinerary Hirayu onsen 2023/5/3 08:56
Trying to search for a bus/ train from takayama to hirayu around 15 16 hours the navi app shows a train ?

Have you seen this Nohi bus page?
https://www.nouhibus.co.jp/english/highwaybus/
From Takayama to Hirayu, you have two bus lines to choose from.
by mctz666 rate this post as useful

Re: Bus pass and itinerary Hirayu onsen 2023/5/3 11:06
Thanks both of you
Another question
Only for relaxing end of July and wondering around on foot seeing some greenery :) i thought relaxing in ryokan with an onsen included
Is it the right place or is it better staying in takayama? Or onther place reachable by public bus?
by New japan trip (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus pass and itinerary Hirayu onsen 2023/5/4 05:26
From Hirayu onsen, you may get on a bus to Kamikochi for a day-trip, if you feel like it. (Buy bus ticket for your return trip when your purchase your out-bound bus ticket.)
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6040.html#section_get_there
by mctz666 rate this post as useful

Re: Bus pass and itinerary Hirayu onsen 2023/5/4 13:13
Thanks
Is the scenery in kamicochi near the bus station or do we have to hike in order to see some views?
Im trying to see if 1- 2 hours there is enough :) to get a first taste from the area
by New japan trip (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread