Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Buying LOJEL luggage in Kyoto/Osaka 2023/5/18 12:41
Hi, I will be travelling to Osaka in early June. Upon touch down to KIX will collect our rental car & drive to Kyoto for 2 nights stay then heading back to Osaka staying at Citadines Namba Osaka near Dotonbori.

Where is the best place to purchase LOJEL luggage? Are the price fixed or would there be further discounts on some stores?

I prefer to buy the luggage in Kyoto since I have the rental car. But if Osaka offers better value then I might consider buying from there. But need to carry the new luggage by hand and going on the metro. I am considering getting the LOJEL CUBO FIT which is quite big.

Any tips greatly appreciated.
by kookiekiru  

Re: Buying LOJEL luggage in Kyoto/Osaka 2023/5/18 13:56
Have you checked online as to where you can buy it? You might get a better price that way. You can also have things shipped to your hotel in most cases, so just ask if that's an option.
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying LOJEL luggage in Kyoto/Osaka 2023/5/18 14:27
There are 173 retail locations in Japan:
https://www.lojel.com/store-locator/?region=japan&locale=jp

By the way, any reason why you are driving from Osaka to Kyoto? There is plenty of public transport available, and as mentioned, shops ship things to you c/o your hotel too, if things get too bulky.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Buying LOJEL luggage in Kyoto/Osaka 2023/5/19 12:09
@Tom
Thank you for the suggestion. I tried searching on Amazon.jp but can't find any listing for Lojel but will continue to search for other English website.
by kookiekiru rate this post as useful

Re: Buying LOJEL luggage in Kyoto/Osaka 2023/5/19 12:13
@AK

Thank you for your suggestion.

Hubby can speak & read Japanese so he prefers to drive. If I get to decide definitely would have chosen to travel by public transport. I am already expecting the nightmare of driving in the narrow streets of Kyoto and looking for places to park... hahaha. I can only wish him luck.
by kookiekiru rate this post as useful

reply to this thread