Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Tickets to Gihbli park all area same timeslot 2023/6/17 16:57
I am excited to visite Gihbli park. I bought the tickets for 'Hill of Youth' and 'Dondoko forest ' at the same timeslot. Is it possible to visite both area in the same timeslot? Is it possible to get in one of the area before 11:00 and with a bit of rush, to be on the other side of the park for the entrance of the other area?
by Carmen (guest)  

Re: Tickets to Gihbli park all area same timeslot 2023/6/18 14:04
Hi,
Haven't personally been to Ghibli Park but I am planning to go so I'm just going off the research I've done.
- You only have 30 minutes to enter from the reservation time (ie 11am-1130am) for Dondoko/Hill of Youth
- It takes ~15min on foot between the two sites
This would mean you'd only have around 15 minutes for one of them, depending on which one you see first. If you're planning to do this, I would definitely have a park map ready and arrive at your first site a little early so you can go in straight away to maximise your time.
There appears to be a shuttle bus(?) on the park premises but I haven't been able to find any concrete information on timetables etc.
by .o. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tickets to Ghibli park all area same timeslot 2023/6/18 16:39
Thank you for your informations! I hope to get there early! But I have read the reviews that it's very busy and spend a lot of time for queues/lines. Also if I'm right, there is just one entrance for each area. Or do I have to pass the entrance nearby the Expo 2005 Aichi Commemorative Park.
If I first want to go to the Dondoko forest, to take 2 pictures and then rush to the Hill of Youth. I might have a long queue in both of the areas.
by Carmen (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tickets to Gihbli park all area same timeslot 2023/6/18 22:15
Ifm pretty sure the queues are mainly in the warehouse- particularly for the photo exhibit and the souvenir shop. Havenft heard of any queues for Dondoko/Hill of Youth.
Dondokofs Forest requires going up some stairs (or via monorail) so itfll probably take longer than the Hill of Youth.
Since each area is separately ticketed, I assume they each have a separate gated entrance.
But do be aware that you run the risk of not making it to the other site in time - Ifm not sure how lenient they would be. The trickiest part will probably be getting from one to other fast enough.
by .o. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tickets to Gihbli park all area same timeslot 2024/1/5 20:25
Hi, were you able to visit both and how did you do it? I also have the same situation with you and I would like to know if it is possible to visit both.
by Mar (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread