Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

What will be happen about my current COE? 2023/6/21 13:07
Good Day everyone
I applied a COE for student visa wayback 2021 for a got denied and no COE issued. Now i applied for TITP visa and got a company but upon applying Training Visa, japan Immigration found out that i applied a student visa before but got denied. I regret my mistake that i didn't inform earlier to my current school about my previous application. We make a letter by the help of school staff to justify my previous application why its rejected and different work history. We passed the letter to the immigration last saturday. How long it will takes to know the results? Is there a possibility japan immigration officers ask my previous school about my previous application?
Thank you guys for your genuine reply
by Jhea  

Re: What will be happen about my current COE? 2023/6/22 08:53
All you can do is wait. Too much of a unique situation to get any real outcome feedback.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What will be happen about my current COE? 2023/6/22 11:05
So if I understand your story correctly, in 2021 you applied for a gstudenth visa with a school and it was denied (so no COE was issued).
Now youfve applied for a gtechnical intern traineeh visa with a company.

I donft know the reason why the gstudenth visa was rejected, but to the immigration authorities, it might look like you are trying different tactics to come to Japan.

Immigration authorities will take as long as they want. All you can do is wait. Best wishes.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: What will be happen about my current COE? 2023/6/22 11:26
The reason of my denied COE was insufficient fund and lock of documents upon applying. Any idea how long it will takes to reveal the result?
Thank you besh wishes
by Jhea rate this post as useful

Re: What will be happen about my current COE? 2023/6/22 14:00
No one knows how long it takes except for the immigration office. Generally speaking, you could wait betwen 1-3 months on average. Sometimes it takes longer, but we won't work in the Japanese government lol. If you really want to know, why not contact someone at immigration and just ask?
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread