Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Japan visit in September 2023/7/7 12:40
Hi Japan tourism enthusiasts! , we are planning for Japan holidays in September from Sydney for about 2-3 weeks. Wondering if anyone would like to share an itinerary, hotel recommendations and some stop over option. TIA
by Mani (guest)  

Re: Japan visit in September 2023/7/7 21:02
Sure. There are tons of suggestions for itineraries on JG. Look up what youfd like to do and then come back with more specific questions.
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan visit in September 2023/7/8 08:04
Do you like moving every day, or want to stay in one place to actually do sightseeing. What's important to you, where do you want to go, what are you interested in?
I could give you a dozen itineraries, but without knowing some basic info, most of them wouldn't be suitable. Some of the basic schedules I see are ok, but might be better suited for larger groups (like some on travel/tour websites) - there are a ton of places to get inspiration.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Japan visit in September 2023/7/8 11:01
Thank you so much for your response. It was a sudden idea in my mind. I am thinking of an 8 day itinerary. I would like to visit the major attractions and visit 3-4 cities. I was wondering what is the best way to do this. I was wondering about the weather during September and what attractions would be best to visit during this time?
by Mani (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan visit in September 2023/7/8 13:13
September can be (but isnt always) quite hot. If you are from - say - Singapore or maybe Hell, then it wouldnt affect planning. But if you are from a more temperate place, then I would plan accordingly, but going north, or into the mountains.

There are also typhoons to consider which - though less frequent later in the season - can be more dramatic. another reason to consider northern parts of Japan, though personally I have only gone north of Narita once in over a dozen trips.

If it was for me, I would stay out of the major cities, and go to cooler areas - maybe Kamakura, Karuizawa, Kamikochi, and Kanazawa (which isnt elevated but is on the sea of Japan side where typhoons are less frequent, though to be completely honest it is more to round out destinations starting with a K).
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread