Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Certificate of employment for student coe 2023/8/26 10:34
Hi all,

I applied a few months ago but reading over the coe application the school sent on they mentioned on a single line that proof of employment would be needed for my current employment. I've since left this employment. It wasn't outlined in their list of required documents.

The school never mentioned this to me when they reviewed the documents. How likely is my CoE to be rejected?
by Missing document (guest)  

Re: Certificate of employment for student coe 2023/8/30 11:24
No one here has the answer for you. We don't work in immigration/processing of COE. Contact immigration if you really want to know. That's honestly your best bet.
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Certificate of employment for student coe 2023/8/30 11:31
proof of employment would be needed for my current employment. I've since left this employment.

were you employed when you applied for the COE ? IF they asked for proof, then since you left the employment, have you got any documentation to proof that you left the said employment?

Unless they/immigration specifically request for it, you just leave it as it is. OR just get whatever thing that you have ready in case they asked.

by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread