Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Sagano romantic train luggage 2023/9/7 09:38
I will be boarding the Sagano romantic train. Is there space for a check-in sized luggage on the train?
by Weija (guest)  

Re: Sagano romantic train luggage 2023/9/7 14:15
Is there space for a check-in sized luggage on the train?

If you mean specific luggage rack, no there is not. This train is very small so the big luggage will be troublesome. Their official website says nothing about the big luggage, but it says bicycle is prohibited even if it is packed in the so-called "Rinkou bag". Still you may be able to get on with your big luggage, but I don't recommend it.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Sagano romantic train luggage 2023/9/7 14:57
Pretty sure the official website says not to do that
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Sagano romantic train luggage 2023/9/7 17:36
A bag pack should be okay. Carry on luggage probably not and checkin size baggage looks like a big no go.

I havenft travelled on this torokko train, but I did on the one in Kurobe gorge and I was happy that after some fiddling both my legs were able to fit.

Just look at some pictures of the inside of the train in google and youfll see how small it is.

Itfs really a tourist train for the experience. Most people will travel back to Kyoto either by ship or normal commuter train.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread