Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Best place to be social worker 2023/9/13 07:44
Where would you recommend being the best place to be a social worker in Japan? I'm in high school and I wanna move to Japan and be something like a social worker.
by blobby (guest)  

Re: Best place to be social worker 2023/9/14 08:18
Your Japanese language proficiency would need to be at a local level to be a social work.

I'd re-ask the question on so local forums using the corrdct language to get results you are asking.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Best place to be social worker 2023/9/14 10:05
It depends on your definition of "best", but I'm sure there will be increasingly demand for people who can understand the rights, systems, culture and language of both Japan and the home of foreign aging residents in the country. Where those foreign residents would live would depend on how the world changes in the coming decades.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Best place to be social worker 2023/9/14 10:43
when you ask how to be a social worker in full time, I think you need to have at least ŽÐ‰ï•ŸŽƒŽåŽ–”C—pŽ‘Ši. for getting this qualification it is easier for you when you finish 4-year university in Japan.
of course, you are requested to have enough language ability to communicate with others, too, when you are hired.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread