Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Can I still go to japan in my situation? 2023/9/16 16:55
Hello, i'm actually 28 M and did lot of mistakes, depressions and anyway i'm not complaining about it but it result that I have no so much legal experience or a bachelor.

I know it's impossible without it, and I plan to get it since i'm only 1 year from it so i'd be eventually 29 when I will have it.

And then, what can I do if I want to obtain a visa to stay in Japan? I plan to learn Japanese of course (not only for work but for myself too)

Can I study and work both in Japan though something? Or is it too late, i am too old?
Do I need lot of already-money to do that if so?

Or my only way is to work and study in my country until i'm 33+ and having experience, maybe a master and then go to japan at this point with more chance?

Thank you very much.
by Karasem77  

Re: Can I still go to japan in my situation? 2023/9/17 15:33

What are you studying at your university?

When you want to come and live in Japan, youfd need a visa to do so - many people come either to work or to study.

- If you want to work in Japan, you need to find an employer in Japan who would be willing to sponsor you for a work visa - they need to be interested in your skills so that they want you to be in Japan to work for them. So what skills/knowledge would you have from your studies? (From your writing, Ifm guessing that English is not your mother tongue, so teaching English might not be the best option.) Whether a masterfs degree would help or not with your career depends on the field of study and your professional experience.

- Or, if you have some savings, you gcould,h if you want to, come to Japan to study the language, for example, for a year. Youfd need to be enrolled in a full-time course (at least 3 - 4 hours of classroom study, 5 days a week) at an accredited school to be eligible for a gstudenth visa. Youfd need to be able to pay the tuition upfront. Many overseas students studying in Japan (either at a language school or at university) would pick up some part-time job to help with their expenses.

Age 28/29 is not too late to move to another country - but you have to be aware of what skills you have, and what you want to do. Best wishes.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Can I still go to japan in my situation? 2023/9/17 17:13
Visit Japan as a tourist before thinking of relocating there. It's a huge commitment.

Can you imagine a depressive Japanese guy wanting to move to your country without speaking your language and never visiting it before, unless it was for a job offer or studies?

Nothing is going to be easier in Japan compared to doing it in your own country.
by Mellye rate this post as useful

reply to this thread