Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Options to stay to get to Narita Airport 2023/10/8 22:33
To get to Narita Airport Terminal 1 in the early morning at 6 something, which is the better option?

1. Stay at nearby hotels (eg. Narita Tobu, Hotel Nikko, Hilton Narita) with free shuttle bus to fetch you to Narita Airport.

or

2. Stay nearby Keisei Narita Station to take the Keisei Narita train to Narita Airport (Is Keisei Narita station extremely crowded in the early morning at 6 something?)

or

3. Stay nearby Narita Station to take the JR Narita Line to Narita Airport (Is JR Narita Station extremely crowded in the early morning at 6 something?)

Which is the better option?
by mika (guest)  

Re: Options to stay to get to Narita Airport 2023/10/9 07:23
They are all good options. Note that the JR and Keisei stations are just across from each other, so you really have just two options to select from. I have done both.

I think it comes down to the hotel plan you are able to get. I personally feel that the airport hotels are all very mediocre, targeting foreigners with a hospitality level that is a little bit lower than elsewhere in Japan (but still good when compared internationally), while the hotels around Narita Station are the usual chain business hotels with a standard business hotel hospitality level. There is not a single, really good hotel in Narita, in case you are looking for something outstanding.

Narita stations are not busy, at all, around 6am.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Options to stay to get to Narita Airport 2023/10/9 07:29
Hi! I don't think any of the stations or trains to Narita Airport would be crowded at that hour, but here are some things to address.

The first train from Keisei-Narita departs at 05:02, but the first train from Narita departs at 06:19. If you're worried about the trains to the airport via the JR Line, picking a hotel near the Keisei station or the airport itself (to be fair, Keisei-Narita is literally next to Narita).

Cost-wise, the hotels around Narita and Keisei-Narita is relatively more affordable compared to the ones at the airport, and plus there's definitely more amenities there.

Hope that helps :))

by Mizuno Jun rate this post as useful

Re: Options to stay to get to Narita Airport 2023/10/9 10:14
If you like onsen I can recommend Narita art hotel. Havenft been there for a few years and it seems they renovated it recently. The hotel itself as others said is mew but it has a great onsen with rotenburo and shuttle service to the airport

https://www.art-narita.com/
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Options to stay to get to Narita Airport 2023/10/16 00:44
Thank you very much for all your answers!
by Mika (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread