Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

What are jobs for deaf person live in Japan? 2023/10/10 10:40
I donft have experience, I need a part-time job with inexperienced. My hobby is walking for exercise due to my spare time. I decided to go to Japan for rent an apartment to live in japan for life and eat cheap healthy food every day. I like cute animal like dog. I mentioned I was born deaf.
by DeafGuy (guest)  

Re: What are jobs for deaf person live in Japan? 2023/10/10 16:50
a part-time job with inexperienced .... decided to go to Japan for rent an apartment to live in japan for life
Bluntly, not going to happen. You need a proper job/employment that will sponsor your working visa, in order to move to Japan. Also, most of the cheap ‚ healthy food in Japan.

Do you have university degree ? Either that or working experience (3-10years) depends on the job. You need to satisfy immigration visa requirement. Here rough list of visa types to move to Japan.
https://www.juridique.jp/immigration.php
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What are jobs for deaf person live in Japan? 2023/10/10 21:28
Youfd need a visa to live in Japan, and there is no category of visa for just gwanting to live in Japan.h A visa is granted to people who gneed to beh in Japan - for example a Japanese company wants to hire someone for their skills & experience, or someone wants to study at a language school/college in Japan. There are various conditions/qualifications for different visa types.
Soc your idea of doing part-time work only and living here, to be honest, doesnft sound feasible.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: What are jobs for deaf person live in Japan? 2023/10/11 01:53
Yes, I understand. I take your advice.
by DeafGuy (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread