Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Bus timetable to/from Subaru 5th Station 2023/10/11 17:01
Hi everyone!
I would like to clarify the following. The timetable to/from Subaru 5th Station during climbing season is valid from July 15 to September 10, 2023.
On the other hand, off-season timetable comes to effect starting October 1st.
The question is (naturally): what happens between September 10 and October 1st ?

I'd be most grateful for each and every answer that might help to clarify this.
Have a great day! :-)
by Borissimo  

Re: Bus timetable to/from Subaru 5th Station 2023/10/12 06:03
They change the timetable multiple times per year, often without advance notice. Next year's timetables are completely unknown. The timetable for the local bus from Kawaguchiko Station probably remains unchanged for a while, while it is unknown until when the highway bus from Shinjuku will be running. I doubt that it will run through the winter.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Bus timetable to/from Subaru 5th Station 2023/10/12 18:54
I'd love to know (at least) how it was this year. Did they keep the same time table as in climbing season during the period Sept.10 - 30. ???
by Borissimo rate this post as useful

Re: Bus timetable to/from Subaru 5th Station 2023/10/13 05:59
If I remember correctly, there were 8 buses per day on the local line, and the same number as now on the Shinjuku line.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Bus timetable to/from Subaru 5th Station 2023/10/17 01:09
Yes, that's how it was this year.
The timetable during the season makes it possible to climb Fuji in one day. If you came on the 1st you could still catch the last one (if you are going reasonably fast).
That's what I'd like to do next year.
by Borissimo rate this post as useful

reply to this thread