Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Suitcase store in Sapporo 2023/10/16 20:06
Hi All,

Does anyone happen to know where I can find a store to buy (not fancy) suitcase near Susukino station, Sapporo? Mine broke yesterday and I did walk around but find none :(

Thanks.
by Yukievn  

Re: Suitcase store in Sapporo 2023/10/17 08:47
hi. muji sells them.
by andrea (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Suitcase store in Sapporo 2023/10/17 09:42
Montbell should have some. But their prices might be high.

https://store.montbell.jp/search/shopinfo/?shop_no=678522
by James Y (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Suitcase store in Sapporo 2023/10/17 10:03
Have you asked your hotel concierge or a tourist information center? Maybe it has to do with your definition of "not fancy" and "walk around".

State your budget, the size of the suitcase you want, and let them show you a map that indicates exactly where the shops are. Perhaps you might find something inside large electronic device shops, because they often have a "travel goods section".

Here is an example of a tourist information center in Sapporo.
https://www.sapporo.travel/en/info/about/tourist-information-center/
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Suitcase store in Sapporo 2023/10/17 11:31
How about Don Quijote? It's located near Susukino. They also sell suitcases in reasonable price as your demand.
by Stip (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Suitcase store in Sapporo 2023/10/19 13:46
The Mega Donki will have them. I got my last case from my local store (wasn't cheap), but does the job. It is close to Susukino station (20 meters - depends on the exit/direction you are coming from).
My other recommendation (nearer the main Sapporo JR station) would be Bic Camera.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Suitcase store in Sapporo 2023/10/20 07:49
Thanks All. I bought one at Don Quijhote. They display on the 2nd floor which I missed when I first walked around.
by Yukievn rate this post as useful

reply to this thread