Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Luggage storage at Chokoku-no-Mori Station? 2023/10/21 22:10
We will be arriving at Chokoku-no-Mori Station with our luggage (1 suitcase each person) around 12 noon. We cannot check into our accommodation until after 3pm so we hope to store our luggage at the station or the Hakone Open Air Art Museum whilst we look around. If anyone knows if luggage storage is available that would be appreciated.
Cheers, Peter
by Peter Hardiman (guest)  

Re: Luggage storage at Chokoku-no-Mori Station? 2023/10/22 15:03
Hi! There appears to be lockers available, though I'm personally not sure as I've never been there myself.

https://coinlocker-shiori.com/chokokunomori-station/ (JP)

Hope that helps :))
by Mizuno Jun rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage storage at Chokoku-no-Mori Station? 2023/10/22 15:10
Thank you for your reply. From the photo you attached there appears to be 4 large lockers that would be suitable for suitcases…..with 4 adults travelling together, each with a medium size suitcase, we would need all four lockers. Hope they are available on our arrival or even better, I hope there are additional lockers at the station that we can access.
Once again, thankyou for your assistance.
Cheers,
Peter
by Peter Hardiman (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage storage at Chokoku-no-Mori Station? 2023/10/22 15:31
the above information is about coin locker at the station.

the museum has their own coin lockers.
that is FREE.
you need to use a 100 yen coin to start using a coin locker, but, you will get a refund of 100 yen, when you recover your luggage.
https://coinlocker-shiori.com/hakone-oam/
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage storage at Chokoku-no-Mori Station? 2023/10/22 17:05
Thanks for the information Ken. That's even better news having the lockers available at the museum itself.
Cheers,
Peter
by Peter Hardiman (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread