Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Is there long queue at Narita Airport? 2023/10/27 10:34
Should I expect long queue at the immigration check point (to enter Japan) upon landing at Narita Airport?

If one expects to land at Narita Airport about 7.30am. Is this time considered the peak period at Narita Airport.

I have read about tourists queuing for over a few hours at the immigration check-point in April at Narita Airport. Is the situation still the same now?
by Mariya (guest)  

Re: Is there long queue at Narita Airport? 2023/10/27 15:11
Most people get through in under an hour (immigration, baggage collection and customs). Back in April there were still covid controls in place that were subsequently removed in May.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Is there long queue at Narita Airport? 2023/10/27 20:19
On the 25 Oct it took us about 90 mins to clear the immigratiom, and also about the same long wait to acti vate the JR pass at Tokyo airport.
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is there long queue at Narita Airport? 2023/10/27 20:29
Sorry, meant to say Narita airport.
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is there long queue at Narita Airport? 2023/10/28 17:56
Hi Liem

May I know what time was your arrival time in Narita Airport that you have experienced the 90-minute waiting time?
by Mariya (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is there long queue at Narita Airport? 2023/10/28 19:27
In this August I arrived to Narita Airport around 8am. There were many foreign tourists waiting there but the queue itself was not too much long.
by Stip (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is there long queue at Narita Airport? 2023/11/1 07:10
Cannot provide an update for a morning arrival, but my clients were through immigration, baggage and customs in 30 minutes yesterday afternoon (including the 5+ minute walk from one of the most distant gates).
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread