Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Left Japan coming back after few days o/seas 2023/11/2 09:32
My situation:

Got divorced in August. Told immigration within 14 days and filled out an English form.
Also told them that I was leaving Japan by end of Oct which I did (2 days ago)

I did a lot of travel in Japan within that time and tried to sell and send my things off but didnft get a chance to finish so I still have stuff there.

So because I told immigration that I was leaving Oct 31 I let the officer in KIX Know that I was letting go of my zairyu card and not coming back as a re entrant. I also filled out another English form here.

Ifm currently in Manila and will be returning to Japan tomorrow Nov 3. Ifm an Australian citizen and want to come in on a tourist visa.

Is this ok if I told the officer at KIX when I come back that Im coming back for a few weeks to take care of the rest of my stuff since I still have a lot of stuff in Japan?

Let me know how I should explain it and if possible in Japanese translation too.

Thanks in advance. Appreciate it a lot folks.

RJ
by RJ (guest)  

Re: Left Japan coming back after few days o/seas 2023/11/2 10:58
We don't work for immigration here on this forum. It would be best to literally just call immigration and ask them if you can do that.
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Left Japan coming back after few days o/seas 2023/11/2 11:11
I did this literally a few years ago. Left Japan in December. Handed in my zairyu card. Came back in January to hand over the house and finialize the removal on a tourist gvisah (I am from a visa waiver country). No problem whatsoever.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Left Japan coming back after few days o/seas 2023/11/4 06:31
No problem, you are entering as a temporary visitor on an Australian passport.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread