Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

working holiday visa application 2023 2023/11/21 07:15
Hi everyone! I have a quick question regarding the document submission for WHV 🙂 I have submitted my documents at the embassy today and I am a little stressed now reading up online that some WHV were rejected due to "lack of ties" in a country of residence. I have been travelling for about 8 months this year since March ( coming back to my country in between visiting 3 other countries in europe ), and now I am slightly freaking out that it won't get accepted! I am obviously now living / residing in my country and the embassy states "an applicant must be currently residing in his or her country of nationality" - so I should be fine? ( as someone on the internet stated, that the applicant must be residing in their country for 12 months continuously before applying )
by popiolek (guest)  

Re: working holiday visa application 2023 2023/11/21 19:14
I have a friend who lived and worked in the U.K. for 10 years before applying for his working holiday visa. Hefs a national of a different country and he tried to apply in London but was told that he needs to apply in the country where he holds citizenship. Since he didnft have British citizenship he had to apply in his home country and was issued a WHV no problem.
This was about 6 years ago so not sure if rules have changed or anything but if there are no changes then you should be ok. 😊
by mycatslovewagyu rate this post as useful

Re: working holiday visa application 2023 2023/11/22 01:50
okay thank you for your response it calmed me down a bit! I really hope that not much has changed and that I will indeed get my visa this week :) If anyone has any more answers or experiences with such case I will be grateful to hear!!
by popiolek (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread