Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

How do i someday live in japan 2023/11/24 15:53
where do i begin well im 18 almost 19 ive been admitdattly daydreaming about moving to loas or japan seriosuly and visting other cross side cultures .. so on .. i work a job and sell things online i just graduated highschool and im entering community college i believe - i just been wondering how do i make my dream come true intengillently .. truthfully on being able to live there someday not too long in the futur even tho it takes patience and perseverience i accept the fact my goal my never even happen . im very intrested in the culture seen many living streamer that live in these areas done research ect.. im very serious about this .. just want step by step guide or just honest summary on what to do .. to be able to make it happen someday sorry by ways to everyone im not the greatest at explaining - im just keeping this all vague but this is my post .
by Tristan Joseph (guest)  

Re: How do i someday live in japan 2023/11/24 18:23
oh no, another one.

Read through past threads in this forum from other hopeless dreamers with no clue or do some basic research about immigration and visas.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: How do i someday live in japan 2023/11/24 20:07
Step by step?

1. Forget about streaming for a living. Do it for a hobby if you like. If you manage to turn it into a career then great.

2. Visit Japan to see if you like it.

3. Get a degree. Study Japanese every day.

4. Graduate and get a job in Japan.
by ! (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How do i someday live in japan 2023/11/25 11:37
What is "loas"?
by /// (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How do i someday live in japan 2023/11/25 13:51
graduate 4 year university. otherwise 2 year college may not meet the criteria of immigration.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How do i someday live in japan 2023/11/25 18:01
Complete uni study (majoring in English would be helpful)
Do some research before asking extremely general questions on this forum.
by couldabeen rate this post as useful

Re: How do i someday live in japan 2023/11/25 18:02
I think it is a poor attempt to identify Laos as a country.
by couldabeen rate this post as useful

Re: How do i someday live in japan 2023/11/30 11:26
To the OP of the post.

I have to ask, have you ever actually even been to Japan yet? Before you try and make up your mind to move to a country, I'd first make sure I've been there before. There are many young people who try and glorify Japan at this wonderful haven to live in, when in fact, it's an extremely stressful place to work and go to school.

I'm not sure if you're basing your personal wanting to go to Japan off of anime or other pop culture tropes that make Japan seem awesome, but there is MUCH more than meets the eye. You have to understand that Japan is an entirely different culture. What you're using to in your own country is not going to be the same in Japan. I've lived in Japan before and it's VERY stressful with the work environment. There is a reason why mental health and suicide is at such a high rate in the country.

I'd highly recommend you check out other posts online of how people come to live in Japan, but please do yourself a favor and visit the country at the very least as a tourist. Trust me, I was just like you being young and full of energy to jump head over heels and it was a rude awakening as to how tough it is to live in Japan.
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread