Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Osaka Metro Pass 1 Day & Enjoy Eco Pass 2023/12/6 05:26
Coming back to Japan and have one day for Osaka.

Looking at description of these two passes, are they practically the same pass? Except the Metro Pass is for foreigners?
by Rob (guest)  

Re: Osaka Metro Pass 1 Day & Enjoy Eco Pass 2023/12/10 17:27
Hello! Both are the same pass. However, if you intend to take the metro less than four times, or don't mind taking the JR Lines (e.g. Osaka Loop Line), you can consider just using your IC Card instead. Calculate your journeys and see if the pass pays off or if it's worth the trouble of getting the pass.

Hope that helps :))
by Mizuno Jun rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka Metro Pass 1 Day & Enjoy Eco Pass 2023/12/10 22:19
Thanks for response!

I was thinking same thing. I usually donft get the passes since Ifm too lazy to go get them, or I usually stay in an area most of the day. Only one I got usually was JR Pass and I abused it a lot, but itfs not worth it on this trip.

For my Tokyo portion of my trip again I wonft be using it and explained to people in my group s as itfs their first time in Japan.

As for Osaka, we may be just hitting 3-4 uses but usually a tranfer. So Ifm still iffy about it just to say a few yen.
by Rob (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka Metro Pass 1 Day & Enjoy Eco Pass 2024/1/3 13:58
I cannot find the difference in this 2 pass.

Enjoy Eco pass 1 Day
Adults : 800yen weekday / 600yen weekend
Available for anyone, at Metro vending machine

Osaka Metro Pass 1 Day
Adults : 1-day 700 yen, 2-day 1,300 yen
Only available for foreigner passport.

Are there any variations in the subway or train options we can take besides these few points? It appears more cost-effective to opt for an Eco Pass on weekends and utilize the Metro pass on weekdays.
by chengs rate this post as useful

reply to this thread