Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Planning to Re-Enter in Japan 2023/12/21 13:25
Hi All,
Let me explain my situation. On April 2023, I got the student visa and entered Japan for the very first time. I was selected as a Research Student, my research studentship was supposed to be of 6 months, but my residence card had 1 year validity as per COE provided. After entering Japan, in the month of May I had to go back to my home country due to some family issues. At that time, I didn't punch my residence card as I was planning to come back in Japan and was planning for a short visit to my home country. The issue resolved after 3 months and in the month of August I went back to Japan, as my Research Studentship was of 6 months, In September I came back to my home country, this time I punched my residence card. Now the thing is I am planning to go back in April 2024 for the degree program at same university. Are there any consequences that I may face this time?

The questions that come up in my mind are:
1) Even though I had 1 year validity I came back so early, will that affect my future Studentship.
2) The second time when I went to Japan it was for a very short duration i.e. less than 1 week so that I can do all the exit procedures correctly, will it also create issues.
3) If I get a Job offer in future from Japan, will it affect my work visa application?

Once Again, Thank you for whoever is reading this and thought of helping me!!
by Akhil Bhandari  

Re: Planning to Re-Enter in Japan 2023/12/21 15:59
Doubt any of that will effect future applications.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread