Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Friend got a job from ANA. No offer letter 2023/12/26 12:25
So my friend faced for an interview by ANA. Ground handling staff. Due to her previous experience in the field and working for another airline, Japanese language, speaking multiple languages got her hired a day after the interview.

Then they asked her for necessary documents. Which she sent via mail. A week ago they already submitted the documents to immigration for the COE. Asked her to wait roughly 40 days to 2 months. Which is the standard I believe for COE now.

Don't you need to sign the job offer then submit that stuff to immigration? She does know where she'll work, salary, work hours and other stuff but this is the first time I've heard something like this

2 months ago another friend of hers arrived her to a similar position under ANA. Do large companies get to do this? Like get the employee here and they proceed with the rest?

TIA
by Luftha  

Re: Friend got a job from ANA. No offer letter 2023/12/26 16:57
There is missing deatils in your statements. which tells me you aren't seeing the full picture. I would ask your friends for more details. Better than asking random internet strnagers to comment on stuff without all the facts.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Friend got a job from ANA. No offer letter 2023/12/26 21:58
very short answer : there is no legal necessity to make labor contract to each employee. but, they have to show the labor conditions to each employee. generally speaking, it is shown by 労働条件通知書, working conditions notice.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Friend got a job from ANA. No offer letter 2023/12/28 10:23
There are more details that are needed to know exactly what's going on. I'm also just curious, but why are you writing on behalf of your friend on a forum with questions pertaining to someone else's work? I would think if it were me, I'd be the one contacting people and not my friend who seems to have a lot of personal information.

Are you talking about yourself and just saying it's for a 'friend'? Either way, there are more documents needed to give a better answer. Personally, I would just contact immigration and ask them rather than random people on a forum. They can give you a better answer for what's required from the employer and if the employer needs to say exactly what's in the contract, etc.

I'd also just maybe contact the employer to find out the details. Seems kind of weird they would just hire someone and not say what the salary would be or any other details.
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread