Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Locker rental in Togakushi 2023/12/29 17:09
We're planning to visit the shrines in Togakushi, however, we're coming all the way from Hakuba, so we have our luggage with us. Are there any coin lockers or locker rentals in togakushi? Arigatou gozaimasu!
by RonBabu  

Re: Locker rental in Togakushi 2023/12/29 19:23
Don’t remember seeing any. You could consider shipping your luggage and just traveling with a backpack for the day.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Locker rental in Togakushi 2023/12/29 19:51
Searching for "コインロッカー" gives one result near the shrines. You can see how they look like on Google street view (there are not many lockers). Can you store them in Nagano station instead?
by Mellye rate this post as useful

Re: Locker rental in Togakushi 2023/12/29 20:14
I saw some lockers near the bus stop close to the Ninja Museum. They were at the public restroom building. See google map photo below. There may be others, but I do not know.
https://maps.app.goo.gl/GmMEuPvtasPUjrtg7

by ITO (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Locker rental in Togakushi 2023/12/29 20:20
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Locker rental in Togakushi 2023/12/30 08:22
How are you travelling. If arriving by bus, consider storing them at Nagano station as there are quite a few and some very large ones suitable for ski equipment.
I've been to Togakushi several times and have not noticed any, but as others have said there might be some near the entrance to the path to the upper shrine. I certainly have not seen any near the lower areas.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread