Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Kansai university of international studies 2024/1/8 18:10
Hello everyone,
I wanna know about Kansai university of international studies.(review,job opportunities, teaching styles)
I found an opportunity to join the international communation department of that university.But I'm not sure whether or not.Now,I'm a jobless person and not graduated in my home country.I want to study in Japan.Please advice me.
by Nnw (guest)  

Re: Kansai university of international studies 2024/1/9 21:38
it is different from "Kansai University", which is rather famous and larger.
in general, the quality of students is described by 偏差値, deviation value in the total students. (the higher value is better.)
the value of Kansai university of international studies is 35.0 for the international communication.
that of Kansai university is 50.0-60.0.
as for your references, University of Tokyo : 67.5-72.5, Kyoto University : 60-72.5. Osaka University : 57.5-70.0.
the deviation value of 35 corresponds to the 933rd (from the top) in 1000 students.

about job hunting, their website indicates that employment rate of freshly graduated students is more than 95 %. (probably, this value is students of 21-22 year old. not known for aged students.)
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai university of international studies 2024/1/13 23:31
The deviation value of that university is quite low... To be blunt, I've never seen such a poor evalutation.

I don't know where you are from or what your future plans are by studying in Japan, but in my opinion, attending that university might lead to another dead-end in your life, especially if your goal is to get a job and to reside in Japan longer.
by Stip (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread