Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Children's COE 2024/1/30 21:34
Please, help me ease my thoughts. My lawyer applied for my children's COE on August 30th, 2023 and until now I haven’t heard from them. I keep asking them every week but they said they haven’t heard from them.

Last year Dec 2023, I called immigration myself after a very long busy line, I succeeded in talking with them but all they could say after they found my application was that…

Under investigation that too many applications
Now after a month of talking to them still had nothing. It is already 5 months,

What could be the problem?
Should I call them back this year?
How can I complain as my children are in a state of abuse because they seem lonely and I am sick of all the delay?

Please any advice or help
by Becky Hilda (guest)  

Re: Children's COE 2024/2/1 08:58
https://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?83+175176

↑↑↑ Read above post about COE , most having to wait quite a while than usual suggested time.

Nothing much you can do except wait, call up your lawyer(it's their job to chase it) or immigration every opportunity you can?
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Children's COE 2024/2/2 16:13
If you've already contacted the lawyer and immigration and they both stated to please wait, why are you worried? Sometimes it takes a long time to get a COE. If they needed more documentation or something, they would have said something a long while ago. Sometimes, it just takes a long time to get a COE. No need to worry about it.

If you really wanted to do something about it, just contact immigration again as they are the only ones that can actually do something about it.
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread