Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Fifth Trip Itinerary 2024/3/2 01:44
Hello everyone!

Thought I'd post the itinerary I crafted for my upcoming trip this month. Super excited! It will be mine and my husband's fifth trip, one of our friend's third trips, another friend's second trip, and my good girl friend's very first trip. We're also dealing with two folks with back/foot issues, so we aren't trying to hike too much.

If anyone has any fun, nerdy things to suggest, I am all ears!

3/21 - Arrive in Osaka, staying just outside of the city in a traditional AirBnB. Just planning to scope out local eats because we'll have been on the plane and shinkansen for a WHILE by the time we get there

3/22 - Hop the train to Nara, my husband and I went back in 2010 and no one else has been there, so it should be fun

3/23 - Nijigen no Mori on Awaji Island, big Godzilla, Dragon Quest, and Naruto fans. Looking to visit the rest area with a cow ice cream machine as well, lol :)

3/24 - Visit Osaka itself - Osaka Castle, Dotonbori, heading to a Rilakkuma Cafe in the evening, possibly check out Hirakata Park illumination

3/25 - Check out of Osaka to head to Nagoya. Stop in Kyoto for a day trip to visit Kitano Tenmangu, Kinkakuji, etc, then get to Nagoya by the evening

3/26 - Spending the day checking out anime/video game displays and cafes in the Sakae area (within walking distance of the hotel, Spy x Family exhibit, Persona 3, and Evangelion)

3/27 - Ghibli Park Day!!!

3/28 - Leave Nagoya fairly early to head to Enoshima, staying at Iwamotoro for the evening. Super excited to explore the area

3/29 - ***this day might be too crowded*** Leaving Enoshima, hoping to visit Kamakura in the early morning/afternoon, then stopping in Yokohama to see the Gundam before getting to Akihabara

3/30 - 4/1 - Leaving these days open to visit at will, we're big nerds so we will be visiting Ikebukuro, Shibuya, Nakano Broadway, etc. Might do a day trip somewhere, TBD

4/2 - Final day to finish up goods shopping, reservation at Square Enix Cafe in Akihabara for FF7 Rebirth

4/3 - Departure from Haneda Airport
by Adelaide (guest)  

Re: Fifth Trip Itinerary 2024/3/2 17:38
Sounds good. The day in Kamakura doesnft sound too crazy full either. Assuming you want to be only at night in Akihabara.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Fifth Trip Itinerary 2024/3/3 23:41
Thanks LikeBike!!

Oh yeah, if we get to Akihabara late that first night, no biggie. Ifd rather condense our Kamakura/Yokohama day together, rather than go back out to Yokohama once we arrive in Tokyo/Akihabara. We will be staying at a hotel close to Akihabara station for the final five nights of the trip!
by Adelaide (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread