Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Can I purchase two JR Kyushu all-area passes? 2024/3/6 17:40
I will be in Kyushu for 14 days. Can I purchase two JR Kyushu all-area passes? So, I can use the pass for day 1 - 7 and the second pass for day 8 - 14?
by Kiwi Eu  

Re: Can I purchase two JR Kyushu all-area passes? 2024/3/7 01:16
Yes, you can, but it will pay off only for very special itineraries, e.g. you commuting across the island frequently.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Can I purchase two JR Kyushu all-area passes? 2024/3/7 03:00
Thank you very much
by Kiwi Eu rate this post as useful

Re: Can I purchase two JR Kyushu all-area passes? 2024/3/7 07:06
We donft know your itinary, but there are subtypes : North /South/Fukuoka of this pass:
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2361_05.html

For most itineraries it would sound more logical to buy some combination of these passes and have even some days without any pass.

For example 3 day Northern (assuming that a few days youfd be pretty stationary in Fukuoka without a pass paying off). Use the 3 day pass to get to Nagasaki , be a few days stationary there and then 5 or 7 days full pass to move to South and back up to Fukuoka.

Or you can even make two north and south passes work if you finish the north pass in Kumamoto and then when you are rest to depart from Kumamoto activate the South pass. Depends on where you enter/exit the island

But you know your itinary best and if the pass pays off.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread