Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese Nursing Homes? 2005/8/12 05:58
I have been trying to find information on nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and retirement communities in Japan, but with no luck. Where can I find listings of such places?
by jeff rosenfeld  

Many information is acquired except. 2005/8/24 23:55
Please go to the City cffice in the town where you live. there is a chat channel for the foreigner. In the homepage of cities,towns,and villages,there is an English site,too. Information is gotten in English. The formal homepage of tokyo is here.↓Clik(English)i

by Miru rate this post as useful

name 2005/9/22 10:08
i believe such facilities are called lodging homes
by jemmi rate this post as useful

Rojin Homes 2008/5/15 20:07
In Japan they are either called old age/Rojin Homes.

You could look up
株式会社ベネッセスタイルケア   シルバーヒルズ八王子

by supriya rate this post as useful

reply to this thread