Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

About Fancl 2005/9/25 22:05
Hi, I'd like to ask about Fancl... Is it a good brand for facial products? Heard that they do not use preservatives, is this true? Is Fancl cheap in Japan?
Thanx...
by sunshineee  

this website might help answer 2005/9/26 08:18
by marie rate this post as useful

Is Fancl cheap? 2005/10/10 22:23
Thanx Marie.
But is Fancl cheap, compared to the other facial products? I heard it's cheaper to buy Fancl in Japan, than in Singapore... Is that really true? What other Japanese brands are good for facial products?
by sunshineee rate this post as useful

sorry I don't really know prices 2005/10/11 14:52
I have tried kanebo brands and personally like them. But again I do not know much about the subject so I cannot really recommend anything or have a good idea on prices.
by marie rate this post as useful

Cheaper in Japan 2005/12/15 12:31
Hi,

Most Fancl products are cheaper in Japan as compared to Singapore. Some of the items are at half the price.

My wife bought quite a few.

I guess most Japanese beauty products are cheaper in Japan, partly due to the competition among the numerous products available.
by stan rate this post as useful

How to buy from Fancl Japan 2007/11/11 22:14
Hi,

Just wondering, since i have an account with Vpost, I can save some shipping costs from Fancl Japan, but i realised that I;ll need to open an account with Fancl Japan, and beside our name, we need to input the VP code by Vpost. But i tried to input it but Fancl Japan doesn't recognise the numbers.

Can anyone assist me how to open an account there?

Thanks
by Burgergal rate this post as useful

charges for delivery 2008/4/4 12:14
Is there any charges for item to be deliver within Japan?
by queeniie rate this post as useful

reply to this thread